HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK IN THE COMPUTER VIDEO GAMES INDUSTRY?
SEGA’s Development Services team is looking for bright and motivated people to join us as Functionality Testers (or Games Testers as they’re more commonly known).
Getting the chance to work on SEGA titles before they hit the shops, you’ll be responsible for testing our titles to ensure they play as the developers intended them to and that they’re free from any ‘bugs’.
These positions are an excellent opportunity for people wanting to start a career in an industry which is fast paced, dynamic and above all fun!
Based at our offices in West London, positions are currently available on our Early Shift (7.30am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday) and our Late Shift (3.00pm to 10.30pm, Monday to Friday).
– Follow a test script in a thorough and consistent manner
– Use test scripts and testing skills to finds bugs and identify the severity and risk to the business
– Enter professional, clear, accurate and complete bug descriptions (e.g. using the correct naming conventions, what the bug is, steps to reproduce etc)
– Follows instructions accurately and in a timely manner
– Honestly and effectively communicate important issues and actively work with colleagues when needed
– Assist with coordination of group-based testing
– If required, the job holder may be expected to work outside normal office hours, including weekends and/or bank holidays, when necessary. The job holder may also be required to work offsite if necessary.
– The job holder may be expected to execute any additional requests or instructions issued by senior staff or other members of the management team that are suitable to your job remit.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Experienced games player with the ability to familiarise with game-play elements rapidly
– High standards of work and willingness to meet and exceed expectations
– Adaptability and willingness to improve processes and own development
– Proactively help and assist colleagues and maintain a ‘can do’ attitude when under pressure
– Clear and concise communicator both written and verbally
– Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
– Ability to work unsupervised and maintain focus and commitment
– Maintain an adaptable approach to testing
– Flexibility to work additional hours if necessary
– Passion and enthusiasm for the role and the company.
If you’re interested in this opportunity then apply now by sending your completed application form and CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org
To download an application form please follow this link:
Please note, only applications with completed application forms and CV’s attached will be considered.