Microsoft’s title Crackdown 2 has claimed top place in the UK sales charts for the second week running. The sandbox action title fended off competition including Disney’s Toy Story 3 which debuted at Number 5 – and is the only new entry to break into the Top 40 this week.
The biggest mover in the Top 10 this week is Ubisofts’ Dance on Broadway which jived up from forth to second place.
Hit titles including Super Mario Galaxy, Red Dead Redemption and FIFA World Cup South Africa all dropped one place, while UFC 2010: Undisputed has been knocked out of the Top 10. The full top ten reads:
01. Crackdown 2 (Microsoft)
02. Dance On Broadway (Ubisoft)
03. Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner)
04. Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar)
05. Toy Story 3 (Disney)
06. 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (EA)
07. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo)
08. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (EA)
09. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)
10. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
Have you bought any of these titles this week? What do you think? As usual, leave your comments here or on the Train2Game forum.