After a little over a year with support and feedback from the community, Berserk Games’ first title, Tabletop Simulator, leaves Early Access and releases in full force on Steam for $19.99 and is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. (http://store.steampowered.com/app/286160)
Tabletop Simulator is a unique blend of multiplayer physics, a sandbox, and a prototyping tool. Create your own original games and rules, import 3D models & cards, set up complete dungeons for an RPG gathering, manipulate the physics, create hinges & joints, and of course flip the table when you are losing the game. All with an easy to use system integrated with Steam Workshop. Most importantly, you can do anything you want in Tabletop Simulator. The possibilities are endless!
Main Features include:
· Online sandbox with unlimited games to play how you want.
· Create your own mods easily with full Steam Workshop support and 3D model importing.
· Up to 8 people can play together on the same table & talk on in-game voice chat.
· Team system with voice and text chat.
· Hotseat mode allowing you to play locally on the same computer.
· Browse the internet, listen to music, and watch videos in multiplayer, in-game on a tablet.
· Perfect for RPGs – build your very own roleplaying dungeons with our modular tileset, RPG Kit and tablet.
· Great admin tools to enable or disable player permissions and to eliminate griefing in public games.
· Included game modes: Backgammon, Cards, Chess, Checkers, Chinese Checkers, Custom, Dice, Dominoes, Go, Mahjong, Pachisi, Piecepack, Poker, Reversi, RPG Kit, Sandbox, Solitaire, Tablet
Berserk Games have also partnered with Robert Kirkman’s Skybound Entertainment to bring Superfight into Tabletop Simulator as official DLC. Superfight is the viral card game sensation in which players use cards to create ridiculous characters, and then argue about who would win in a fight. Superfight is now available for $4.99. (http://store.steampowered.com/app/367330)
Dan Murray, President of Skybound Interactive states, “The entire Skybound team is thrilled to expand the universe of Superfight with Tabletop Simulator. We look forward to seeing Superfight live in the digital world for years to come.”
Read about and purchase the box set of Superfight at http://www.superfightgame.com
You can enjoy the trailer for Tabletop Simulator at