GAME is excited to announce that for the fifth year running they will be hosting their annual gaming marathon in support of SpecialEffect over the weekend of 22-24 February.
GameBlast is the UK’s longest-running charity gaming event, with hundreds of individual gamers, community groups and companies raising over £680,000 since 2014.
With GAME’s purpose to fuel the passion for gaming, SpecialEffect’s fantastic work is very close to company’s heart and the team believe that Gameblast is the perfect way to change the lives of disabled gamers.
Visit GAME’s Gameblast19 website www.gameblast.game.co.uk to see what the company have planned, including a detailed stream schedule and what’s going on in GAME stores and BELONG arenas around the country.
Presented by @bex_bomb from GAME’s Aberdeen store, the team will be live streaming from 10am on Saturday 23rd February, running through until 10am Sunday morning.
Here are just a few things taking place:
• Gameplay with hot new titles such as Trials Rising, GRIP, Anthem and Apex Legends
• GAME will be linking directly with SEGA’s Gameblast stream to play Sonic Allstars Racing Transformed
• There will be a speed run of Celeste & an Uno ‘Room of Doom’
• Various unique and exciting items will be part of GAME’s ebay auction, including a giant Vault Boy statue www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292970674384
• …and of course, a few challenges and forfeits as always!
Following its success last year, there will be the option in store for customers to donate their trade-in to charity, so why not pop in to see what’s going on and pick up a pin badge!