Do you want to work with a AAA Game studio that makes multiplatform games!? This is your chance to work with a Studio that has been making great AAA games for the last 15 years! It is an Award winning studio that has a great Location in the North West! The Studio is mainly looking for gameplay programmers however experience in other types of programming is a massive bonus.
They are looking for someone that has:
– Excellent C++ programming skills
– Must have Strong Mathematical ability
– Familiarity with programming test code
– Excellent oral and written communication skill in English
– Must adhere to schedules and work well under pressure
Team player with a very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude Previous professional experience with 3D action game development is also a big plus! The studio offers a very competitive salary with paid overtime as well as a bonus scheme! If you or anyone you know is interested and would like further information or wish to apply please contact me Richard Balding via email: email@example.com.
Technical Designer London – Contract until Sep’ 13
Location – London
Contract until September 2013
Day rates between £225 to £250
OPM are pleased to be offering an excellent opportunity to join one of the most successful international development and publishing houses at their London studio.
The company is looking for a Technical Designer to join their Central London studio.
To have a key role in integrating content from various disciplines creating gameplay based on design documentation and helping to improve the toolsets and pipelines.
• Create gameplay based on design documentation.
• Work with creative designers and programmer to help tweak gameplay systems.
• Integrate a variety of content from various disciplines.
• Analyse and assess potential risk factors in the design documentation.
• Act as a communication point between creative designers programmers and technical artists.
• Identify bottlenecks or improvements to the tool-chain and workflow.
• Documenting technical systems
• Analytical skills
• Methodical working practice
• A good understanding of technical design and game structure
• Experience using Photoshop 3DS Max or Maya
• Experience using visual design editors (Unreal Unity Hammer etc)
• Experience with scripting systems and/or state machine editors
• Experience with the Lua scripting language
• Experience with motion controllers and augmented reality systems
Capcom, Beeline is currently seeking a motivated QA Tester to join our London studio.The successful candidate will work with the QA team and the development team to ensure high quality bug free releases of our market leading games.
Excellent attention to details, highly analytical
Self motivated with a professional work ethic
An excellent communicator both orally and written
Excellent organisational skills
Flexible (in regard to hours of work)
Proven decision making ability under pressure
Good understanding of business software applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)Familiarity with bug tracking software
Good command of the English language
Interest in games is essential
Previous experience in gaming QA whether console or mobile phones is desirable but not essential
Applicants must be able to start ASAP and will work from our studio in Hammersmith.