Microsoft and Team Dakota’s fairytale-flavoured game editor, Project Spark, is finally ready for official release – the complete version can be downloaded now on Xbox One or Windows 8 PCs, free of charge, or bought in a box with some additional content and perks.
The game was announced when the Xbox One was at E3 and was one of the more innovative titles that was displayed. Project Spark is a complex yet user-friendly editing tool, which allows you to sculpt out terrain, choose behaviours for characters, fiddle with a world’s lighting or climate, set victory objectives and much more.
The game works on a free to play method where everything is playable and unlockable but to speed along your process you can use real word currency.
If you pay for the game then you will receive the following:
– Champions Quest: Void Storm Adventure
– Sir Haakon the Knight playable champion
– First Contact Sci-Fi theme pack
– Yeti’s Rage content pack
– Arctic Glaciers winter landscape
– Massive World Builder Pack expansion
– 1 Month of Project Spark Premium membership (earn credits twice as fast)
If you don’t fancy creating in the game then you can play one of the seventy thousand levels, which over a million creators spent four million hours creating.