The world’s largest public voted gaming awards today announces the shortlist for the ‘Ultimate Game of the Year’ 2018.
You can vote for your favourite game from 1pm (British Standard Time) today at goldenjoysticks.com. The voting shortlist is only open for one week; so don’t forget to log your vote for the game that impressed you most this year.
Ultimate Game of the Year Shortlist:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (Ubisoft)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (Activision)
- Celeste (Matt Makes Games)
- Dead Cells (Motion Twin)
- Dragon Quest 11: Echoes of an Elusive Age (Square Enix)
- Fortnite Battle Royale (Epic Games)
- Forza Horizon 4 (Playground Games)
- God of War (Sony Santa Monica)
- Into The Breach (Subset Games)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (Insomniac)
- Monster Hunter: World (Capcom)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Rockstar Games)
- Subnautica (Unknown Worlds)
Daniel Dawkins, Global Editor In Chief at GamesRadar+ said: “There’s a great variety of games in this year’s Ultimate Game of the Year shortlist. We’re proud to present the spectacle of games like Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and Red Dead Redemption 2 alongside year-defining hits like Fortnite and indie successes like Dead Cells and Into The Breach.”
The Golden Joystick Awards presented with AMD will be held on November 16th in London and will be hosted by comedian Danny Wallace. The event and pre-show will be live streamed via the Golden Joystick Twitch Channel so you can follow all the action live on the night.
The event honours the people and products that have transformed the global games industry in 2018. The event features 24 categories, the majority of which are voted for by the public. The event was first held in 1983 and since then it has grown to become the world’s largest public voted gaming awards brand.