This includes games in some of Nintendo’s most popular and long-running franchises, including Metroid: Samus Returns, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions, Pokémon Ultra Sun, Pokémon Ultra Moon, and Hey! PIKMIN.
· Metroid: Samus Returns: A modern reimagining of the 1992 Game Boy adventure Metroid II: Return of Samus, Metroid: Samus Returns for Nintendo 3DS features an enhanced arsenal for bounty hunter Samus Aran, new moves and abilities, and a redesigned map. The game launches on 15th September alongside two new Metroid series amiibo: Samus Aran and Metroid. While supplies last, fans will also be able to purchase the Legacy Edition of the game which includes a physical version of the game, a Metroid II: Return of Samus download code for Nintendo 3DS, an old-style SteelBook®, the Samus Archive sound-selection CD featuring 25 tracks from across the Metroid series, a gold “S” Mark pin, a Morph Ball 3D keyring and a 40-page artbook.
· Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions: This enhanced remake of the first game in the Mario & Luigi series contains updated visuals, touch-screen controls and helpful game-play upgrades. Newly added side story Minion Quest: The Search for Bowser, stars many of Bowser’s familiar right-hand enemies. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions launches on 6th October. Two new amiibo figures will also be released on the same day: Goomba and Koopa Troopa.
· Pokémon Ultra Sun & Pokémon Ultra Moon: With new story additions, new Pokémon and enhanced features, Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon offer a fresh adventure through the tropical Alola region. The games launch on 17th November.
· Ever Oasis: This beautiful and mystical role-playing action-adventure game from Koichi Ishii, the creator of the Mana series, launches on 23rd June. In between exploring the desert and conquering puzzling dungeons, players can build up their own personal oasis. Players can try Ever Oasis right now by visiting the Nintendo eShop and downloading a playable demo*. Visit our YouTube channel to watch the Ever Oasis launch trailer.
· Hey! PIKMIN: In this new type of Pikmin game, players are tasked with throwing all types of different Pikmin using the Touch Screen to solve puzzles, overcome challenges and defeat enemies through a side-scrolling adventure. Hey! PIKMIN launches exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems on 28th July, the same day as the New Nintendo 2DS XL system and a new Pikmin amiibo figure (both sold separately). A playable demo* is now available to download by visiting the Nintendo eShop. Visit our YouTube channel to watch the Hey! PIKMIN demo trailer.
· Miitopia: Calling all Tomodachis! A dark lord is stealing the faces of everybody in the world of Miitopia, and it’s up to brave players to bring them back in this adventure sim launching on 28th July, the same day as the New Nintendo 2DS XL arrives in Europe.
· Monster Hunter Stories: Prepare to embark on an RPG adventure unlike anything the Monster Hunter series has ever known. In Monster Hunter Stories, become a rider and bond with monsters to raise their potential and unleash powerful combos. Players can fly, swim and crash into new areas of the map; discover eggs to collect and hatch; and participate in turn-based battles with a party of up to five monsters. Monster Hunter Stories launches on 8th September.
· Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth: Starting with the creation of a party to exploring the uncharted labyrinth of the Yggdrasil Tree, Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth is all about players choosing how their adventures unfold. The fifth main instalment in the loved RPG series contains the epic turn-based battles, challenging exploration, and beautiful art styles fans have come to love. Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth launches this autumn.
· Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology: The original Radiant Historia on Nintendo DS is a beloved RPG classic. In this expanded version of the game, players will experience new story content, enhanced gameplay and an updated presentation. Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology launches in early 2018.
· Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux: When Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey returns on Nintendo 3DS, expect it to do so with new story content, additional endings, a new dungeon to explore and more fun surprises. This enhanced version of the essential RPG launches for Nintendo 3DS in early 2018.
· Dr Kawashima’s Devilish Brain Training: Can you stay focused?: Prepare to train your brain by completing a series of challenging exercises with an emphasis on concentration skills and focus to train your working memory. Challenge your abilities to focus with eight Devilish Training exercises that’ll push you to the limit, or play against your friends and family, when the game launches on 28th July.