Since 2012, GameFounders has invested into 60 fresh and talented game studios from 26 countries.
All game studios around the world can apply at gamefounders.com until November 15, 2016. The main criteria of the evaluation are the team composition, their vision and the quality of work the team can produce.
If selected, the studio will have access to over 150 gaming mentors and partners from the best studios in the world. On top of that, GameFounders will provide a seed capital of 25,000 USD in exchange for a moderate share of equity.
The shortlisted teams are expected to have a beta version, prototype or slice of the game and absolutely be ready to set up a business. The upcoming 3-month cycle, the seventh for GameFounders, takes off in January 2017 in the gorgeous city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The top game mentors to be working with the teams are also the ones shortlisting the final lineup.
Gamefounders’ Success Stories:
● Bad Seed Entertainment from Italy – Raised investment from Mind the Bridge and United Ventures.
● IMGNATION Studio from Brazil – Raised investment from US based VR accelerator Boost VC and is now one of the pioneers of VR development in Brazil.
● Tiny Lab Productions from Lithuania – Reached 10 million downloads for their game Tiny Kids Racing
● Bitcake Studio from Brazil – Launched their game Holodrive and grew their players from 10k to a million and recently won “Best Technology” in SBGames 2016.
● OY Games from Malaysia – Won the Audience Choice Award at Casual Connect 2016.