CopperCube is the most easy to use 3D game engine and now it’s free to use.
CopperCube is a 3D authoring tool for creating interactive 3D games, apps and websites, without programming developed by Ambiera. It focuses on a user friendly interface which makes it possible create 3D games very easily and Ambiera have now announced the release of CopperCube 6.0.
The just released version 6.0 is a big step forward.
In addition, CopperCube 6 is now free to use. Users can develop games, sell them, publish them on Steam, any App Store, any website, with the free edition.
A major new version of the game engine with new features like post processing effects, new lighting system, WebGL 2 support, FBX import, and much more.
In order to support the development of CopperCube, there are two editions which have a few more features: CopperCube 6 Professional and CopperCube 6 Studio Edition, which can be bought if wished.
The following new features are added in version 6:
– CopperCube now comes as free edition, which includes nearly all of the features previously only available in the professional edition.
– Post-Processing Effects
– Full FBX import with Animation
– New lighting system
– Unified colors and lighting
– DDS support
– WebGL 2 support
– Loading screen image
– Multi Selection
– WebGL automatic pointer lock
– Freeze Scale command
– Better Wireframe mode
– Automatic DirectX installer
– Scene Metrics tool
– Nicer User Interface
– More terrain generation options
– Lots of performance improvements
– Updated Lightmapper
– Improved OpenGL renderer
– Improved WebGL font rendering
– Automatic clip prevention for FPS camera children
– and many more smaller new features.
To learn more visit https://www.ambiera.com/coppercube/