A new Arcade+Bar franchise needing help in the UK.
First location to be set in a South East Seaside town, then spreading through to London and beyond, but it all depends on their Kickstarter campaign…
‘Ever since the Pier’s arcade burnt down in 2014, Eastbourne has been missing it’s fun side.’ This is how the KickStarter campaign for a new arcade in Eastbourne, a South East seaside town, named ‘Health Bar’ opens up, and it is so true!
The Pier may now have scattered arcade machines around it but it still doesn’t feel like an arcade, and still doesn’t fill that gap that the Pier’s original arcade filled in.
‘Health Bar’ wants to help Eastbourne out, with it’s original pitch and interesting ideas.
The idea is for this to be a split day arcade. In the day time it is to be an amusement cafe open to all, filled with 30+ machines, soft drinks, Nachos and, an Eastbourne exclusive, Crisp Sandwiches. In the evening the younger crowd are moved on, the adult drinks unveiled, and becomes a true “Barcade”.
The Highlights are to be…
· 30+ machines, on all day for your enjoyment
· Console Corner – Old Retro Consoles for you to play
· Cheap drinks and snacks while you play
· Day and Night system for families to enjoy the arcade
· Wednesday is Dice Night – Roll a 6 on our oversized dice and have your first drink free
· Thursday is Competition Night – We choose a game every week that you can compete against each other on, winners win alcohol!
In the campaign ‘Health Bar’ go on to express the interest in reviving the arcade feel into Eastbourne, giving families, children and adults, a place to relax and hang out.
If you feel this would be an asset to Eastbourne you can help ‘Health Bar’ become a reality on there Kickstarter page..