The initiative will search for the most promising titles and give them support by taking the game to UK press for reviews and features. Your game will feature in blogs and on websites, getting you the much needed publicity that will result in your title getting in the hands of gamers. We’ll also introduce you to our business connections to get you further support in releasing your game.
What you will win:
• Creation and distribution of press release to announce the title.
• Approach to press for reviews and features.
• Placement in magazines, on the radio and in blogs associated with theTrain2Game.
• Media training where applicable
• Advice and consultation
• Business connections, we can put you in touch with organisations that can help get your game out there.
• Your game needs to be completely finished and ready to take to market.
• Teams and individuals qualify for the opportunity. If you are in a team the majority of the group need to be Train2Game students.
• A playable version of the game will need to be submitted to the judging panel.
• The games will be judged by the PR team who have many years of experience working in the Games Industry.
To enter or register your interest, email: email@example.com