Gamer Network, organisers of the UK’s leading video games events, is excited to announce that tickets are now available to purchase for EGX 2019 which returns to London this year, taking over ExCeL London for 4 days from the 17th to the 20th of October 2019.
Promising to be the best show yet, EGX 2019 – sponsored by Virgin Media – will feature more than 1,500 screens of interactive entertainment with blockbuster triple-A titles from the world’s biggest publishers sitting alongside a huge collection of innovative indie games in the Rezzed Zone. The show will also feature esports, retro gaming and meet and greets with notable personalities from YouTube and Twitch.
Meanwhile, the Developer Sessions and Rezzed Sessions will bring attendees the latest news on some of the world’s most exciting pre-release games and deep dive insights into the game development process.
The GamesIndustry.biz Career Fair will offer invaluable advice to those seeking to begin a career in games and the GamesIndustry.biz Trade Zone will be a vital destination for members of the UK trade looking to network.
David Lilley, EGX Event Director, said, “EGX 2019 is special to us as it marks the year we are returning to our home, London. The new venue is allowing us to grow the favourite elements of the show as well as introduce new ones. With more space, features and games than ever before we’re excited by the prospect of delivering the best show to date”.
This year EGX 2019 will include:
- A packed show floor featuring the world’s biggest game franchises playable pre-release
- The incredible Rezzed Zone housing the largest collection of indie games in Europe
- Globally respected game development talent offering insights into their latest projects in the Developer Sessions
- Various esports tournaments with some of the best players competing across the weekend
- Meet and greet sessions with prominent YouTube and Twitch personalities
- A massive cosplay arena with daily masquerades, competitions, how-to talks and photoshoots
- A vast retro area with systems spanning 40 years of gaming as well as arcade and pinball machines
- The return of the Games Library with visitors able to pick and choose from a massive catalogue of games to play with their friends
- The GamesIndustry.biz Career Fair featuring publishers, developers, recruiters and educators offering guidance on beginning a career in games
- The GamesIndustry.biz Trade Zone, offering meeting space and networking opportunities to the UK industry
- Retail stands with limited edition merch and pre-order incentives exclusive to EGX
- Community parties on Friday and Saturday nights packed with entertainment
The line-up of playable games, speaker schedules and additional features will be announced later in the year.
Tickets for the event can be purchased from the EGX website: https://www.egx.net/egx