Premium audio brand EPOS has revealed its first ever virtual gaming event for media and video game fans everywhere, “The Power of Audio in Gaming.”
The special online broadcast is set to deliver a unique and graphically mesmerizing behind-the-scenes look at the future of gaming audio, told by key representatives from EPOS and others from the video game industry. EPOS’ “The Power of Audio in Gaming” event will commence at 9:00 a.m. GMT or 6:00 p.m. GMT on Wednesday, Jan. 27.
During the event, EPOS fans, press, gamers and audiophiles alike will discover fascinating insights from guest speakers about the importance of lifelike audio in gaming, and how it drives the development of audio equipment. Similarly, attendees will learn about how the brain interprets audio, and how EPOS builds upon over 115 years of experience to use this knowledge to further the audio experience of gaming. A panel of renowned figures from the gaming audio world will also converge to discuss live the future of the industry in 2021 and onwards.
A full agenda for “The Power of Audio in Gaming” follows:
- Welcome – Jeppe Dalberg-Larsen, EPOS President
- 15-Minute Keynote: “Brain Hearing – How the Brain Processes Sound” – Jesper Kock, VP of Research and Development
- Expert panel: “What Does the Future Hold for Audio in Gaming?” – Five key industry leaders, led by Danish tech journalist David Guldager
- 15-Minute Keynote, EPOS Products: “Unleashing the Power of Audio in Gaming” – Andreas Jessen, Senior Director, Gaming
- Conclusion – Maja Sand-Grimnitz, Global Head of Marketing, Gaming
Live interpretations for the event will be provided in French, German and Japanese.
“EPOS is thrilled to welcome media and fellow gaming and audio enthusiasts to our first ever event for EPOS in Gaming,” said Maja Sand-Grimnitz, Head of Global Marketing, Gaming at EPOS. “We look forward to discussing the future of audio in gaming with industry leading experts, sharing our passion, knowledge and exciting new releases with viewers from the comfort and safety of their homes.”
Media and viewers interested in attending can visit the official EPOS landing page to register for access to the event. The event will take place in two sessions, at 9:00 a.m. GMT or 6:00 p.m. GMT on Wednesday, Jan. 27.
More details about “The Power of Audio in Gaming” can be found on the official EPOS website.