REZtron Ltd., invites you to a night of SEGA RETROTAINMENT like no other…expect competition, drinks, magic, dancing, silent disco and much more…all on top of Europe’s most exotic Mega Yacht Hotel, Sunborn, moored in the Royal Victoria Dock….
Re-live the golden era of gaming with legendary titles on all four generation of SEGA consoles, Master System! Mega Drive! Saturn! Dreamcast!
- Legendary games including Golden Axe, OutRun, Space Harrier, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter II, Altered Beast, Pac-Man, R-Type, Streets of Rage 2,Alien Storm, Sonic 2, Road Rash II, Thunderforce III, Super Monaco GP, California Games,V irtua Racing,Shadow Dancer,Italia ’90, 8 – player Micro Machines 2, Virtua Cop, Virtua Fighter 2,SEGA Rally, Virtua Tennis ,Crazy Taxi, House of the Dead 2,Power Stones, Soul Calibur,Marvel Vs Capcom and many more will be there to keep you retrotained…
- Retro games displayed on Retro CRT TVs and Huge Projector screens on walls and ceiling
- SILENT DISCO – ( 3 – Channels) Switch between 80s, 90s and even a retro game music channel throughout the night with our amazing LED lit headphones
- Dance , Sing and Play retro games in front of a stunning panoramic view of the city skyline that’ll sure to keep your phone busy
- Sonic speed run Competition + Prizes Giveaway!
- WIN AN ORIGINAL MEGA DRIVE + Sonic the Hedgehog game
- Stay inside the sky bar or check out the top deck with a gorgeous view of London (one for all you sunset instagrammers!)
- Photographer will be there capturing all the antics
- Welcoming drink sponsored by Asahi
8, 16, 32 and 128-BIT Yacht Retrotainment Awaits…
Video of last Yacht Retrotainment:
The Mega Yacht Retrotainment experience will take place on Friday August 31st, 6pm til 12am at Sunborn. Tickets are £20 and can be registered through Eventbrite.
Further details on REZtron’s upcoming events or for retro gaming private hire & corporate bookings please visit Reztron.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For up to date news on our retrogaming geekery please check us out on the following social media channels…